Home > News > Industry News > Aurora business catches fire

Aurora business catches fire

Post Time:Nov 18,2008Classify:Industry NewsView:150

Fire caused major damage to a glass shop early Tuesday. The fire started at about 1:00 a.m. Smoke and water also damaged a neighboring ice cream store.

Ben's Glass is at 1464 Iola Street, near Havana Street and Colfax Avenue [Aurora, Colo.]. It specializes in a wide variety of glass services for auto, home and business.

Read full article

Share this article:

Source: http://www.glassmagazine.com/news-item/retail/aurora-business-catches-fireAuthor:

Hot News

返回顶部