Home > News > Industry News > Fire at Ankeny glass firm is blamed on bad battery

Fire at Ankeny glass firm is blamed on bad battery

Post Time:Dec 11,2008Classify:Industry NewsView:118

An Ankeny business crippled by a fire early Wednesday will be back up and running "as soon as possible," one of the owners said.

The fire at Stubbers Cameron Glass, at 813 S.W. Ordnance Road, was likely caused by a bad battery in a battery charger, Ankeny Fire Marshal Craig Fraser said Wednesday evening

Read full article

Share this article:

Source: http://www.glassmagazine.com/news-item/commercial/fire-ankeny-glass-firm-blamed-bad-batteryAuthor:

Hot News

返回顶部