Home > News > Industry News > There is a dynamic construction of a glass factory In Kyzylorda

There is a dynamic construction of a glass factory In Kyzylorda

Post Time:Oct 14,2015Classify:Industry NewsView:283

In Kyzylorda there is a dynamic construction of a glass factory, which began in the spring of this year. Akim of the region Krymbek Kusherbayev acquainted with the construction, the press service of akim of the region.

Glass factory building in the industrial area, in the village of arspolozhennoy Titov. In the future, there will also be built and ferroalloy plant. At the moment, 95 per cent completed the foundation warehouses for finished products and the construction of the upper part of the building. Columns being installed before the end of October will install 200 columns. In winter, the inner workings are met: the installation of ventilation systems, installation of steel structures. Upon completion, will begin construction of railway siding.

 

"Who is involved in the construction of 110 workers and 20 units of special equipment. All the works are carried out according to schedule. The bulk of materials purchased locally. For the workers, all the conditions. After a full launch of the plant will open 350-400 new jobs," - said the director of "Orda Glass Ltd" on construction Begaly current.

 

Akim of the region entrusted to conduct the work efficiently and in a timely manner.

 

After starting the plant here will be more than 197,000 tons of float glass per year. 95 percent of the necessary raw materials will be produced on the spot. The total cost of the mega-project is 52 billion tenge. Recall, 80 percent of the funds allocated Development Bank of Kazakhstan, the remaining 20 percent - the American company «Steward Engineers» and the Investment Fund of Kazakhstan.

Source: http://www.steklosouz.ru/news/show&id=3605Author: shangyi

Related News

Hot News

返回顶部