Home > News > Company News > SORG: power up for a brighter future

SORG: power up for a brighter future

Post Time:Dec 01,2020Classify:Company NewsView:1059

The new CLEAN Melter® from SORG is powering ahead with the world’s most advanced hybrid furnace technology.

By using much less fossil fuel to heat the superstructure, larger glass producers can increase their electric share up to 80 percent, leaving 20 percent combustion to take over and recharge the electric capacity.

Even if you’re not ready to go hybrid just yet, the CLEAN Melter® could start as a conventional fossil-fired furnace with electric boosting and be converted later without any modifications.

This is everything that the glass industry has been waiting for – to reduce carbon emissions, as well as benefit from greater flexibility and output.

Source: glassonlineAuthor: shangyi

Hot News

返回顶部