- Price of color mirrors on December 20th, 2014 from Internet[2014-12-20]
- Float glass price of December 20th, 2014 from Internet[2014-12-20]
- Float glass price on December 19th, 2014 from Internet[2014-12-19]
- Building glass price on December 19th, 2014 from Internet[2014-12-19]
- Colored mirror price on December 19th, 2014 from Internet[2014-12-19]
How to make your crystal glassware sparkle
- Post Time:2010-11-25
- Click Amount:397
As you prepare for the holidays, Good Housekeeping offers quick ways to make your special glasses, candlesticks and more truly sparkle.
Spots on stemware » Nothing dresses up a holiday dinner table more than beautiful crystal goblets. If yours are looking foggy, hard water is most likely to blame. To remove deposits with no scrubbing, put two cups of warm white vinegar (microwave for about two minutes) into a plastic basin.
In this, place two glasses on their sides for about three minutes, turning to make sure they are bathed in warm vinegar all around. Remove glasses, rinse in clear water and dry with a lint-free towel.
If any spots remain, moisten the glass and sprinkle on some baking soda. With your fingertips, lightly polish it inside and out, rinse and dry.
To make it easier next time, when hand-washing crystal add 1/4 cup white vinegar to the water to help keep film away.
Sediment inside narrow-neck vases » When that elegant fluted wine pitcher or slim vase caught your eye in a store, you probably didn’t wonder how you’d clean it. But if red wine or cut flowers have left behind sediment that’s impossible to reach, fill the vessel halfway with very warm water.
- Copyright and Exemption Declaration :ï¿½ï¿½All articles, pictures and videos that are marked with "China Glass Network" on this website are copyright and belong to China Glass Network (www.glassinchina.com). When transshipment, any media, website or individual must list the source from "China Glass Network (www.glassinchina.com)". We seek legal actions against anyone that disobey this. ï¿½ï¿½Articles that marked as copy from others are for transferring more information to readers, do not represent or endorse their opinions or accuracy and reliability. When other media, website or individuals copy from our website, must keep the source. Anyone that changes the articles' sources will hold the responsibilities for copyright and law problems. We also seek legal actions against anyone that disobey this. ï¿½ï¿½If any articles copied by our website concern the copyright and other problems, please contact us within one week.