- Price of Mirror on Oct. 30th, 2014 from China Glass Network[2014-10-30]
- Price of Washing machine on Oct. 30, 2014 from China Glass Network[2014-10-30]
- Price of float glass from Yunpeng[2014-10-28]
- float glass of yunpeng [2014-10-25]
- float glass price of yunpeng[2014-10-24]
Auto Windscreens¡¯ Plant For Sale After Forty Years Of Production
- Source:King Sturge
- Post Time:2011-3-15
- Click Amount:625
Auto Windscreens’ Chesterfield production facility has been put up for sale after the company went into liquidation last month.
The facility has been made available to buyers by King Sturge Plant & Machinery on behalf of joint liquidators, Matthew Cowlishaw and Chris Farrington of Deloitte LLP.
A guide price of £1m has been quoted for the plant, machinery and stock and there has already been widespread international interest from the US, Europe and Middle East.
The firm, which was founded in 1971, had been experiencing cash flow difficulties and went into administration on the 14 February.
A wide variety of machinery will be available with a Tamglass ESU Ecomex glass tempering and bending furnace, a manual windscreen interlay station, a Vahasilta OY autoclave, a Dicoma SL automatic windscreen film wrapping machine and an automatic glass cutting line withTamglass pick and place robot, just some of the assets included in the offering.
King Sturge P&M partner Patrick Ditcham says the facility represents a great opportunity for prospective buyers.
Mr Ditcham said: “The site is a fully equipped windscreen manufacturing plant and there is a large quantity of stock and raw materials ready to be used. The buyer will be able to come in and make use of the facility again almost immediately.
“We’re hoping to sell the production facility, assets and stock as a whole and have been encouraged by the interest we’ve already received from both domestic and foreign firms.
“If we don’t reach an agreement to sell the facility it will then be subject to a piece meal auction, with bids taken online between the 28-30 March.”
For further details email email@example.com or contact Mr Ditcham direct on 0115 908 2133.
For further information contact Steve McComish at London PR on 0207 759 2215 or 07932 313458 or email steve@LondonPRagency.com
King Sturge is one of the largest international property consultancies in Europe (52 offices in 17 countries), with a comprehensive network of over 165 wholly owned and associated offices throughout the world. Over 3,800 staff throughout these offices cover all property sectors and specialisms, including plant and machinery. In Europe, King Sturge operates in principal mainland European cities.
In Asia Pacific, King Sturge has associations in Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore.
In North America, King Sturge has business partners in the Americas and Canada through King Sturge CORFAC International.
King Sturge was formed in 1992 from the merger of J P Sturge, established in Bristol in 1760, and King & Co which was established in London in 1920. The firm was incorporated as a limited liability partnership in 2005.
- Copyright and Exemption Declaration :ï¿½ï¿½All articles, pictures and videos that are marked with "China Glass Network" on this website are copyright and belong to China Glass Network (www.glassinchina.com). When transshipment, any media, website or individual must list the source from "China Glass Network (www.glassinchina.com)". We seek legal actions against anyone that disobey this. ï¿½ï¿½Articles that marked as copy from others are for transferring more information to readers, do not represent or endorse their opinions or accuracy and reliability. When other media, website or individuals copy from our website, must keep the source. Anyone that changes the articles' sources will hold the responsibilities for copyright and law problems. We also seek legal actions against anyone that disobey this. ï¿½ï¿½If any articles copied by our website concern the copyright and other problems, please contact us within one week.