- Price of Patterned Glass on Sep. 28th, 2014 from China Glass Network[2014-09-28]
- Price of Ultra-thin Glass on Sep. 28th, 2014 from China Glass Network[2014-09-28]
- Price of Silver mirror on Sep. 28th, 2014 from China Glass Network[2014-09-28]
- Price of Insulating glass line on Sep. 26th, 2014 from China Glass Network[2014-09-26]
- Price of Float Glass on Sep. 26th, 2014 from China Glass Network[2014-09-26]
Glass Recycling to End at UW
- Post Time:2013-10-15
- Click Amount:181
October 14, 2013 — University of Wyoming Recycling will no longer accept glass effective Monday, Oct. 21.
UW currently partners with ARK Regional Services to process most of the commodities it collects, including glass. For financial reasons, ARK has decided to no longer process glass effective Nov. 1, says Tod Scott, UW Custodial Services manager. He says ARK has been losing $35 a ton on glass and can no longer subsidize glass collection.
“Because ARK was UW Recycling’s only broker for glass, and we have not found any other viable options at this time, UW Recycling will no longer be able to accept glass,” Scott says. “We will continue to look for options and, if one is found, we will resume glass collections.”
UW Recycling will continue to process aluminum cans, plastic bottles, milk jugs, #2 HDPE plastics, steel cans, white paper, colored paper, newspaper/magazines, shredded paper and corrugated cardboard.
- Copyright and Exemption Declaration :ï¿½ï¿½All articles, pictures and videos that are marked with "China Glass Network" on this website are copyright and belong to China Glass Network (www.glassinchina.com). When transshipment, any media, website or individual must list the source from "China Glass Network (www.glassinchina.com)". We seek legal actions against anyone that disobey this. ï¿½ï¿½Articles that marked as copy from others are for transferring more information to readers, do not represent or endorse their opinions or accuracy and reliability. When other media, website or individuals copy from our website, must keep the source. Anyone that changes the articles' sources will hold the responsibilities for copyright and law problems. We also seek legal actions against anyone that disobey this. ï¿½ï¿½If any articles copied by our website concern the copyright and other problems, please contact us within one week.