- Price of White glass on July 24th, 2014 from China Glass Network[2014-07-24]
- Price of Windshield Glass on July 24th, 2014 from China Glass Network[2014-07-24]
- Price of Float Glass on July 24th, 2014 from China Glass Network[2014-07-24]
- Price of Ultra white glass on July 23rd, 2014 from China Glass Network[2014-07-23]
- Price of Glass Block on July 23rd, 2014 from China Glass Network[2014-07-23]
Smart Glass Forum at Energy Harvesting Europe, 1-2 April 2014, Berlin
- Post Time:2014-2-20
- Click Amount:131
Smart glass is a portfolio of new technologies which are based on new achievements in material science, demands on energy efficiency and comfort and smart building automation requirements and are reaching a new momentum. This is not technology hype but the matureness of technologies and emergence of new ones that will become a $700 million market in the next couple of years.
Energy harvesting and smart glass technologies are a natural fit, since they complement and supplement each other in the pursuit of clean energy and efficient use of energy in the built infrastructure. The natural formula for a sustainable energy system is first to accomplish energy efficiency (smart glass), recover energy from the environment and then satisfy the reduced energy demand with cleaner technologies (energy harvesting).
IDTechEx understands this logic and following the publication of our first smart glass report, Smart Glass 2014-2024: Technologies, Markets, Forecasts we are delighted to introduce a Smart Glass Forum in our Energy Harvesting & Storage Europe Conference to be held on 1-2, April in Berlin.
We have procured a selection of the leaders in this industry. Mr Joseph Harary from Research Frontiers will be our keynote speaker and will provide an overview of the relevance of the industry. Dr Jam Wurm from global firm ARUP will present the latest developments on energy harvesting and bio-adaptive shading. On the other hand, Dr Jenson Wang from Scienstry will present its third-generation liquid crystal technology that allows not only light control but offers the possibility of become a projection surface for exteriors in buildings. Dr Alexander Kraft from Gesimat, will speak about electrochromic technology, its construction and performance. Dr Kars-Michiel Lenssen from Philips Research will present their findings based on their e-Skin technology on what the industry defines as the holy-grail for smart windows: a solution for active, independent control of incident light and heat. Finally, Dr Damoder Reddy from Argil Inc. will present another dimension of innovation in smart glass technologies, this is how to manufacture them through printed films. IDTechEx believes this is the stepping stone for flexible smart glass.
Once again, IDTechEx offers the latest developments in a new emerging industry, smart glass. If you want to learn the commercial possibilities and latest developments in this emerging technology area you can't miss the first Smart Glass Forum to be held at IDTechEx's Energy Harvesting & Storage conference on 1-2 April in Berlin - www.EnergyHarvestingEurope.com
- Copyright and Exemption Declaration :ï¿½ï¿½All articles, pictures and videos that are marked with "China Glass Network" on this website are copyright and belong to China Glass Network (www.glassinchina.com). When transshipment, any media, website or individual must list the source from "China Glass Network (www.glassinchina.com)". We seek legal actions against anyone that disobey this. ï¿½ï¿½Articles that marked as copy from others are for transferring more information to readers, do not represent or endorse their opinions or accuracy and reliability. When other media, website or individuals copy from our website, must keep the source. Anyone that changes the articles' sources will hold the responsibilities for copyright and law problems. We also seek legal actions against anyone that disobey this. ï¿½ï¿½If any articles copied by our website concern the copyright and other problems, please contact us within one week.